- Slides: Lists and the
- Lab 4A: FizzBuzz (using
- Lab 4B: FizzBuzz (using
- Lab 4C: Upside Down
Optional Bonus Materials
- Slides: Sets
- Code example: Tasty Foods (set example)
- Optional Lab: I've Been Everywhere, Man
- Optional Lab: Modulo
- Slides: Dictionaries
- Code example: Phonebook (dictionary example)
- Code example: Phonebook File I/O (dictionary example)
- Optional Lab: Metaprogramming
Further Bonus Materials
- Pythonic Style -- Want to learn how to make your code more readable by others?
- Functional Programming -- Liked recursion? You'll be a fan of FP.
- Object Oriented Programming -- Define your own data types in Python.
- Generators and List Comprehensions -- Build lists in a loop in one line, and make your own iterable functions.
- Decorator Functions -- Make functions that modify other functions. It is reccomended that you complete the Functional Programming slides first.
- Web Programming with Bottle -- Make dynamic web applications using Python.
- Curses Programming (code example) -- Use
curseslibrary to control the terminal.