Become a Sponsor
Colleges and universities in the Rocky Mountain region ask that you support this celebration, which is designed to increase the meaningful participation of women and non-binaries in computing. It is known that diversity in thought and experience increases innovation, productivity, and competitiveness. With support from organizations like yours, the benefits of diversity can be realized.
The conference will include a recruiting fair (a career and college fair). This event will provide sponsors with an opportunity to recruit for internships, jobs, and undergraduate/graduate programs. Chief benefits for sponsors include being able to meet a large array of candidates face to face, connecting with multiple schools during one event, and interviewing in a relaxed, informal setting.
The Celebration is funded with sponsorship by organizations like yours so that student registration fees can be minimal. Becoming a sponsor of the Celebration affords your organization the opportunity to:
- Influence and attract tomorrow's computing professionals
- Emphasize your commitment to diversity
- Provide opportunities for your technical women to develop leadership and to mentor and network
- Give input on program elements such as suggested speakers, résumé writing, interviewing skills, internship tips and opportunities, and networking
- Participate in the recruiting fair
- Promote your organization's needs
- Promote your products and services
- Strengthen relationships with participating universities, setting the stage for future collaboration
- Support a program that improves the climate for the sector at large and for your organization in particular.
|Table at the recruiting fair||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Complimentary registration for representatives (registration required to participate in the recruiting fair)||1||2||3||4|
|Discounted student registration (early/late registration fee)||$60/$80||$60/$80||$40/$60||$40/$60|
|Recognition of support on conference website and in conference program||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Opportunity to add materials, gifts or affiliation swag in registration bags||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Recognition on shirts provided with conference registration||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Opportunity to participate in a panel, an industry/academic tutorial, or a demo||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Opportunity to access a database of attendee resumes (for those who choose to upload their resume), to be available by October 20th||Yes||Yes|
|Recognition of support at lunch and dinner, with opportunity to present a short lightning talk at one meal||Yes|
We look forward to your participation and support. Your sponsorship is critical in helping a diverse group of individuals in the Rocky Mountain Region attend this inspiring event.
For additional information about sponsorship, please contact us at email@example.com.