We encourage all female identifying students in the Rocky Mountain area to attend RMCWiC. See the Register page to get registered! We encourage all attendees to stay at the hotel, in order to fully engage with the conference. Hotel reservations for non-students can be made by calling the hotel directly (1-800-HILTONS) and requesting the group block RMCWIC. Reservations must be made by September 27th. Room cost is $169/night plus tax. Self parking ($10/day) is available.
Options for presenting at RMCWiC include:
- Students: we invite you to present a poster on a favorite project. Both research projects and non-research projects are welcome. Complete this form (by September 6th) if you would like to present a poster at RMCWiC 2022.
- Faculty and industry professionals: we invite you to present a short lightning talk on your research and/or project. Complete this form to submit a lightning talk for consideration.
If you are interested in proposing a session to be included in RMCWiC, then send details on your proposal to email@example.com.
RMCWiC 2022 COVID PROTOCOLS:
- All attendees should be fully vaccinated.
- Masks are required during indoor conference events, unless eating or drinking. Masks will be available at the registration desk, if needed.
- If you feel unwell during the conference, please test for COVID-19. We will have a few on-site rapid tests available for your use. Please notify us of any positive result.